Wednesday 29 April 2009

Decent Day....

Spent the whole day pretty much taking photo's it's been pretty good, Went for a walk down almondale country park with the missus and the camera, got some decent photo's but my camera is begining to drive me mental, it's just not that great anymore. need a new one desperatley, someone buy me a D80?




After this I was about set for the idea of a night in with the football, got textin tom and we decided to go do a shot for his draded unit, which involved me sitting at the side of linlithgow loch, having a fag and playing guitar, can't wait to see the results of this, shot on 5x4 film. it was an amazing sky and I had brought my camera but forgot the SD card so got a shot of Tom's camera and this is what i came out with:




I have just reached my monthly bandwidth on flickr. I need a pro account. x

No comments:

Post a Comment